Thursday, August 27, 2015

Wedding Ring

I WONDER WHAT'S THE MOST EXPENSIVE ENGAGEMENT / WEDDING RING EVER BOUGHT IN THE WORLD?  Gotta search the internet and will post it in this page.




Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com 








The Wedding Song By Peter, Paul and Mary
http://youtu.be/RrTfNTzAvYY




Recycled Web Page



__________________________________________



Subject: Operator - Chinese Caller


Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan ?

Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?
Caller: I'm Sum Wan, and I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
Operator: I know u are someone and u want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother, Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital from the accident that isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Lee.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name


Published  9/7/06   ALT  MSN Group 
Web Page:  Joke Box

____________________________



____________________________



Published 9/7/06  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page: Joke Box

1 comment:

  1. Software 1.0






    Dear Tech Support:

    Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began taking up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. On applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing
    3.6, I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, But the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

    Thanks,

    A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

    _____________________________________


    REPLY:

    Dear Troubled User:

    This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from
    Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is im-possible
    to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

    You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to</font

    ReplyDelete