Monday, August 24, 2015

Admiral Ace Lyons (Ret.)

OOPS, WHAT A SURPRISE?!  Invited by  Secretary of State John Kerry, even he was surprised and flabbergasted on what the outspoken retired admiral said on February 11, 2015 at a private meeting.  Kerry probably regretted inviting him.

Link:  The Shocking Video




Related Link  http://www.globalbalita.com/2013/06/07/china-throwing-down-the-hatchet-with-u-s/


Recycled Web Page




_________________________________________________________





THE FINAL
ELECTION SALVO BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA....but it will not be
the last.  I missed the misleading exit polls being predicted yesterday
afternoon by pollsters and media pundits.  I must be doing something
important.  I started watching around 7 pm  when a FOX reporter
said the mood of Republicans assembled at the Reagan Building was subdued
because Kerry is winning big.  I really and truly believe it's a
psychological manipulation of the election by the media in their last attempt to
do everything in their power to tear down and defeat President Bush.  It's
my contention all along that the media have given Kerry a free pass.  Not
once have they written any criticism of Kerry most importantly his 20-year
Senate record.  I noticed their lack of fairness to Republican candidates
starting with Dan Rather of CBS against the first Bush Sr.  
Since then, I deemed them to be bias and not believable.  They are the
media from hell.  As a concerned citizen, I feel great  and vindicated
today with the great victory of President Bush because of my own very private
and personal fight with the media.  Oh, I have my own way - boycott
products, newspapers. shows and so forth.  I'm quite
satisfied.


THE MORNING
AFTER PILL OF DEFEAT....
Kerry
and Edwards said they will continue fighting for the
people in their concession speech.  Da! da! da!...Many called it
gracious.  I don't.  Conceding and surrendering are the same words to
me.  It's the giving up of something one is reluctant to give up. 
When one surrenders or concedes completely and wholly, one is not giving up
anything at all but working in partnership with the victor and the power in
charge.  They don't give that appearance or impression in their
message.


CLEAR MANDATE....President Bush is the first president to have garnered the biggest
popularity votes (4 millions) in the political history of the United
States.  The Congressional House and Senate majority are in comfortable
Republican position.  With the support of his loving wife Laura and
beautiful twins Jenna and Barbara, he wanted to win and was tireless until
the end of his campaign.  People like me saw that he's ambitious  and
wanted to be re-elected to finish his job.  He never wavered in his beliefs
and stuck to his conservative base.  I'm very optimistic that he'll now be
able to continue his great plans for the future.  President Bush tried
his best to unite and promote bipartisanship before but there was divisiveness
and hate after the 2000 election.  My expectation is for President Bush to
try again and work with the Democrats.  I'm hopeful the confidence given by
the American people by overwhelmingly electing him for four more years will be
the final closure.  His acceptance speech is very uplifting and full of
promise for a better life and harmony for us
all.


Destiny has spoken with sweet
words for W.

For A.L.T. Publication - Hot Politic
web page



Published  11/3/04   ALT  MSN Group
Web Page: Bush Wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment