Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Presidential Race

A REPUBLICAN FABLE:  THE TORTOISE AND THE HARE (OR HAIR?) I wholeheartedly agree with former President George W calling his brother JEB! a tortoise.  Yeah, I remember the story.  I had an Aesop Fables book once.  It's so early in the race.  Jeb! may not be the front runner right now but all he can do is keep on walking and never napping in between.  Jeb! is the essence of civility with all of his fellow Republicans.  He's dignified and respectful.  And a true Republican.  He should ignore all the negative comments and just keep on going.   Let his hare opponent run out of his own money.  Go bankrupt for the fifth time.  Using government loopholes if you're bankrupt are okay for the first time, maybe the second time, but not four times!!!!  Who would donate money to a firebrand "billionaire?"  Only a fool.  


I said to myself, self, I have been a loser for almost 7 years.  My presidential candidates McCain and Romney lost to Obama because of color not accomplishments.  Somehow there's real change in 2016.








Recycled Blog Page












___________________________________________________



STICK A FORK ON ME, I'M DONE!
I'm done almost four years ago. Yes, I'm a Republican. My choice, my candidate for President of the United States of America is handsome Mitt Romney! I only vote for good looking presidential candidates. Not for Ron "cuckoo" Paul whose face only a mother could love (sorry); not for American history professor Newt Gingrich who's a thing of the past really and not electable; not for the fully-vested Rick Santorum (he could be a vice president, if not Marco Rubio); not for that oopsman in Texas Rick Perry and not the wannabes that have suspended their presidential aspiration. I must say and agree they are all good looking and they all have the qualities of a bona fide Republican.

Let me tell you this. You might think I don't know about the Republican Party, the Grand Old Party of Abraham Lincoln. As a foreign-born political observer there is a line up of presidential successors inside the Republican presidential algorithm. The next in line is, right I am, Mitt Romney. That's the big difference between the Republicans and the Democrats. Anything goes with the Democrat elders - for example, in 2008 they threw their crowned presidential queen Hillary under the bus and replaced her with a little known community organizer from Chicago. Well, not anymore. Obama, elected primarily by the bias liberal media and the academia, became the first black US president and wife Michelle became an "angry black woman" and an extravagant fashionista to the nth degree. I must say those gowns she's wearing are quite gorgeous. So what's this crap about middle class envy?




Why Mitt?



  • I believe in America - his slogan


  • I have full confidence in his economic acumen


  • I was impressed in his saving the US Olympics


  • I don't care if his religion is a Mormon


  • I admire him as a respected family man


Right. Uh-oh. I hope I don't get a letter in the mail asking for contribution to the Romney campaign.



Published 1/18/12  libs labyrinth
Blog Page: Mitt Romney for President

2 comments:

  1. I SAID TO MYSELF, SELF, THIS IS SO FUNNY I THINK. WHILE READING SOME COMMENTS BY BUSH HATERS, ONE COMMENTER SAID, "BUSH41 & GW, GO TO HELL!" JEB! SHOULD ANSWER, YEAH! I'LL SEE YOU THERE! BUT I THINK JEB! IS MUCH TOO NICE TO SAY IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUMP HAS HIS OWN FAVORITE ANCHOR BABY - NEWS ANCHOR MEGYN KELLY OF FOX NEWS.

    ReplyDelete