Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Diana

PRINCESS DIANA PASSED AWAY ON AUGUST 31, 1997 IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN PARIS, FRANCE.  

Diana was invited by the then president of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois to visit the school in July of 1996.  The campus was just a few blocks away from my house so why not one of the many excited greeters.  She was the only real princess that I had ever seen in person.    When I visited Paris in 1998, my group saw the scene of the accident.  It was just like any underpass in my opinion.   The driver must be driving at a super-speed.



Mercedes-Benz wreckage

So many flowers never seen in a lifetime

People's Princess

Princess Di being greeted by Northwestern University students

Listen to one of  Diana's  favorite songs  http://youtu.be/iAczi8DsqBQ

Walk of Life by Dire Straits




Recycled Web Page



______________________________________________________________




Doreen wrote: Hi Lib, your CD came today.  Walt and I sat right down
and watched it.  How wonderful, you must tell me how you did it.  It
is just GREAT.  It is so nice having those pictures.  What a wonderful
trip.  We are going to Hawaii in March; have never been there.  Keep
in touch.


Dear Doreen:  I'm glad you finally received the
film CD.  A gift is not a gift until you receive it.  I mailed it more
than 2 weeks ago with more than the proper postage and you just got it
now?!  When I mailed a film CD I created of my college reunion to my
professor he got it in 6 short days.  That's the United States Postal
Service at your service - absolutely, positively late!  Why, just the other
day I received a Bush-Cheney '04 letter envelope that as if someone in the post
office stomped on it a hundred times that the the envelope was so dirty. 
Must be a Bush hater in the Democratic Republic of Evanston.  How I did my
film CD?  I'm glad you enjoyed watching it.  I just clicked on my
Windows Movie Maker and followed what's to be done in visual effects and
transitions.  As you might have noticed I was so carried away and it ran
too long.  I had to cut it in 3 parts and so the timeline was messed
up.  Thank goodness, I'm not up for Oscar Award and it was just made for my
fellow travelers for their fun and enjoyment.  Really and truly, MSN
Windows Movie Maker is always one step of the future and so far advance that it
helped me a lot.  I'm not up to date but probably MS has gone beyond to the
outer space and here I am lagging 2 years behind since I bought my Windows
XP.



Published 8/23/04  ALT MSN Group

Web Page: Real Play

1 comment:

  1. PRINCESS DIANA WAS BURIED SEPTEMBER 6TH IN HER HOME ESTATE WHERE SHE GREW UP.

    ReplyDelete