Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Lab Techs Cruising




Cruise like a Norwegian
to
West Caribbean 






Recycled Web Page


__________________________________________________________






Thanks
Freddie!  The video music theme of Lab Techs Cruising Chicago is Nightbird
by YANNI, ALT's all-time favorite instrumental performer.  I'll check
tomorrow the name of his cd album (or you can go to http://www.yanni.com
and download "Nightbird."


----- Original Message -----
From: Alfredo


To: Lib


Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 9:44 PM


Subject: background music




 Your video production looks very professional and I like your choice
of background music. I'm putting up a video presentation for our local group of
Cavitenos this April and I need that motivational a go go kind of music. Please
e-mail me the name of the cd or if possible upload it to my account.


Thanks.... yung cruising chicago tunes ang gusto ko ha...... 




later......fred


Published 3/11/08  ALT MSN Group
Web Page: Lab Techs Cruising Chicago



No comments:

Post a Comment