Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Guest on Shows

JAY LENO OF TONIGHT SHOW ... GONE!   DAVID LETTERMEN OF LATE SHOW ... GONE!  ENTER THEREAFTER KIMMEL, FALLON AND COLBERT THIS WEEK.  

I must say I haven't watch any of these shows in the past 15 to 20 years.  I have my reasons -- when my favorites are under attack I turn off.  Take David Lettermen -- since he was making fun of Vice President Dan Quayle, I stopped watching him.  Yeah, that's about 25 years ago.  

At the opening night of Stephen Colbert September 8, Tuesday, his guests were George Clooney and Jeb Bush.  Colbert's rating went to the artsy roof of the Sullivan Theater, more than 6 million viewers.  Do you know why?  Not because of George Clooney (he's been a guest in other TV shows before and didn't get that much ratings) but because of Jeb!  The next night, the ratings went down to 3 million.  

It will be my last watching the Colbert show.  Why so?  The whole show is nothing but endless commercials.  I don't have the patience.  

Going to politics, at the end of the day, 14 months from now,  it will be between Bush vs Clinton.  To quote Linsay Lindsey Graham , it will be the end of the Republican Party if Trump is nominated.  Ain't gonna happen.  Don't sweat on it.  When it goes down to the nitty gritty Trump is just all talk.  He does not have an ounce of civility.  On the other side, Bernie Sanders lambasting Washington/Congress when he's part of the problem.  Let me check, isn't he a senator?  How about Biden, you ask?  Forget about it, he's old and a two-time loser.

JEB!  Slowly but surely, he's got the action, he's got the motion.





Recycled Blog


_______________________________________________________



Previous Publication ALT Group 3/31/2007

I don't know what to watch because of conflicting programs.  I've been watching The Bible on History Channel and Amazing Race on CBS.  Jay Leno is right.  I haven't watch anything on NBC (evening) - 5th in rating - poll that I believe this time .  I don't like Brian Williams, Matt Lauer, Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin .  I'd like to watch The Apprentice but I have to check what day it's on.  I watch FOX all the time. Updated 3/21/2013.



I think this is a misdirected mail from THE DONALD TRUMP 230 PARK AVENUE 10TH FLOOR NEW YORK, NY 10169.  Who's giving my name out there I wonder? I'm not a rich babe, only capitalist.  My email is all over the internet. There's a big misconception about me! (Giggles) I'm just a simple lab tech, poor but charitable.  My ambition to be a billionaire went out the door many Dow Jones ago.  My one and only dream is to be an instant lotto mega-millionare.  I watch The Apprentice LA every Sunday that's all.


However, I know of a few wealthy friends.  My dear rich friends (you know who you are) here's the Special Invitation from Donald Trump.  I got the tickets.  Call me my super-rich friends.



LOCATION, DATE & TIME

Lincolnshire, IL
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
Ten Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
SATURDAY APRIL 14, 2007
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
CALL (800) 748-5254 to guarantee your reservation
  

Published  3/21/13  lib's labyrinth
Blog Page:  Capitalist Ms. Piggy   Trump Invitation 2007



4 comments:

  1. BENJIE JOSON, one of the kind and gracious hosts in the July 4th picnic held at the Algonquin Summer Day Camp is also our financial expert.  He attended the Donald Trump seminar some months ago held at the Donald Stephens Center.  He's looking for people interested in developing a second skill in Real Estate and Mortgage.  Do you know when you're going to be a millionaire??  BENJIE can show you!    Benjie Joson  Financial Destination, Inc.  Tel. No. 847-791-1635  Home: 847-675-2305  E-mail: bjoson212@yahoo.com  http://www.fdirep.com       Benjie, thanks for serving Lab Techs Mila & Budz the yum-yum halo-halo.    CAPITALIST MS. PIGGY

    ReplyDelete
  2.  
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Association of
    Laboratory Technologists
    To: Association of
    Laboratory Technologists
    Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 1:47 PM
    Subject: Re: Capitalist Ms. Piggy






    New Message on Association
    of Laboratory Technologists



    Capitalist
    Ms. Piggy






    Reply





     
    Recommend
    Message 8 in Discussion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Capitalist Ms. Piggy did not go to the Wall Street Market Thursday, a very frozen January 24th day, but instead attended her financial advisor's annual Client Appreciation big party at the DoubleTree Hotel (Monaco Room).     More than 200 risky capitalists or just plain money savers and planners came to make sure their money is not going to fly away.  Individual photo was taken at a cost of $100 each and given free to all who came as a thank you gift - fine food and entertainment included.   The Team being introduced by AG (voted top financial guru by his peers all over the U.S.)....     Capitalist Ms. Piggy with Xandy, Elvie, & Lillian....     Watch Elvie's beautiful daughter, MICHELLE STEELE on WGN NEWS (CHICAGO CHANNEL 9) - noonday Bloomberg Report news, - 12:45 pm...   Sensible Money Savers Yoshiko & Marvin....     <div

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, OK!! I ADMIT IN THE PAST I USUALLY WATCH TV TALK SHOWS WHEN MY FAVORITES ARE GUESTS, LIKE GEORGE W ON JAY LENO, CONDOLEEZZA RICE, KARL ROVE AND MANNY PACQUIAO.

    ReplyDelete