Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm Lovin' It Not

MCDONALD'S  HAS THE BEST FRENCH FRIES  SO I GO ORDER WITH A BIG MAC WHENEVER I HAVE THE CRAVING.  Just like yesterday.  After a bit of shopping at Ross Dress for Less my tummy was making a hungry sound.  I ordered a Big Mac and large fries at McDonald's in Skokie.  Well, I did not love it all.  The fries were very thin and only more than an inch long  (see the photo below) and the container was not full.  What am I? Do I look like a kid?  These fries are for little kids.

I'm not lovin' it!  Bring back the old long fries.





Recycled Web Page



____________________________________________________________


Thanks 
Professor Joe!  Indeed, this is good news to carnivores like me! 



HEALTH QUESTION &
ANSWER SESSION

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can
prolong
life. Is this
true?

A: Your heart is only good for so many
beats, and
that's it...don't
waste them on exercise.  Everything
wears out
eventually. Speeding up your
heart will not make you live
longer; that's like
saying you can extend the life of
your car by driving
it faster.   Want to live longer?
Take a nap.

Q: Should I
cut down on meat and eat more fruits and
vegetables?

A: You must grasp
logistical efficiencies.  What does
a cow eat?  Hay
and
corn.  And what are these?  Vegetables.  So a
steak is nothing
more
than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables
to your system.
Need grain?  Eat chicken. Beef is also
a good source of field grass
(green leafy vegetable).
And a pork chop can give you 100% of your
recommended
daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: Should I reduce
my alcohol intake?

A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. 
Brandy is
distilled wine,
that means they take the water out of the
fruity  bit
so you get even more of
the goodness that way.  Beer
is also made out of
grain.  Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my
body/fat ratio?

A: Well, if you have a body and you have body
fat,
your ratio is one to
one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two
to one,
etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating
in
a regular
exercise program?

A: Can't think of a single one,
sorry. My philosophy
is: No Pain...Good

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for
you?

A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!. Foods are fried these days
in
vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated in it.
How could getting more
vegetables be
bad for ! you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from
getting a little
soft around the
middle?

A: Definitely not! When
you exercise a muscle, it gets
bigger.  You
should only be doing
sit-ups if you want a bigger
stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for
me?

A: Are you crazy? HELLO . Cocoa beans ...
another
vegetable!!!
It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is
swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming is good for your figure,
explain whales
to me.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my
lifestyle?

A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape!

Well, I hope this has
cleared up any misconceptions
you may have had
about food and diets and
remember:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the
intention of
arriving safely  in an attractive and well
preserved
body, but rather to skid in
sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -
strawberries in
the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally
worn
out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a ride!"


For B*U*S*T* - Busted Living web page


Published  11/20/04   ALT  MSN Group
Web Page: HEALTH QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION



2 comments:

  1. IN THE MEANTIME I'LL ORDER MY CHEESEBURGER AND FRENCH FRIES (ALMOST THE SAME AS MCD) AT ANOTHER RESTAURANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE FRENCH FRIES OF BURGER KING DON'T TASTE LIKE POTATO.

    ReplyDelete