Sunday, September 13, 2015

Over Israel Website


HAPPY ROSH HASHANAH




Recycled Web Page


____________________________________________________


Dear Fellow Travelers  Bill & Darlene,

Impressive! It took you more than 9 months to create your own wonderful website but it's been worth the effort in my opinion.  I'm just mystified why  Israel's neighboring Arab countries, especially the big land Iran, keep bullying, intimidating and harassing that teeny-weeny land.  STOP, leave those much oppressed, persecuted people alone and let them be!  Thanks for sharing and I'll keep on visiting now and then.

YepLib





From: trounson
To: lib
Subject: RE: Shocking Facts
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 05:43:20 -0500


We have been working on a website for some time check it out and let me know what you think… Remember it a work in progress
-->





A lot of pictures from the AIT trip..





From: Lib
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:04 PM
To: MANILAHIGHSCHOOLALUMNI YahooGroups; Lib311
Subject: Shocking Facts


Very imaginative and creative.  I was not shocked by the facts.  What do you expect from a world population of almost 7 billion people! I, myself, am sensible and aware of being protective of the environment.  I recycle and reuse everything as much as I can.  Progress has its consequences! I'm curious if the paintings were just digitally made?

http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=6535&referrer=-&urlaction=r...Friend of Earth (FOE)
 



Published 7/6/11  altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Over Israel


No comments:

Post a Comment