Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pope Francis Visit to U.S.T.

JANUARY 18, 2015     RAINY ENCOUNTER WITH THE YOUTH AT THE PONTIFICAL UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS,   MANILA   
















Pope Francis said there are more boys present in the crowd of almost 20,000  than girls.




EWTN  VATICAN  VIDEO





FACTS ABOUT PAPAL VISIT TO UST

It's UNAVOIDABLE!  POPE FRANCIS, A JESUIT, VISITING A DOMINICAN-RUN UNIVERSITY.










Recycled Web Page


_______________________________________________________________________




Dear Fellow Thomasians:

This is just fantastic!  Nini, my T-shirt See-Sew connection, brought yesterday to my place the beautiful T-shirts and small fashionable colorful tote bags (beige, purple, yellow, blue, & pink) with the embroidered USTPMTBBAA logo that I ordered.  Luckily I was at home for I did not open my e-mail.  You know me, always on the go.  Naku! Napakaganda talaga!  These bags will complement the colorful T-shirts (not embroidered) Professor Joe ordered himself for the fundraising.  So I'll just be bringing 7 embroidered tees.  The tote bags are quite expensive because of the embroidery.  Nini who's an expert had a little bit of a hard time sewing the logo on the ready-made bags and re-sewing.  They are very limited edition and they all will be sold out immediately I'm very sure   I
keep admiring them with the beautiful logo created by the talented Professor Joe.  I have yet to talk to him on how much to sell the tote bags


You know what I forgot? I forgot to order mugs with the USTPMTBBAA logo.  Oh well, maybe next year!




Published  6/9/06  ALT  MSN  Group
Web Page:  U.S.T.  Insider  T-shirt Fundraising 2006

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fellow Thomasians & Friends:
    D-Day of our USTPMTBBAA Annual Grand Reunion is fast approaching.  Two more weeks to go and all roads will lead to Toronto. 
    I have consulted with Professor Joe about the prices of limited edition embroidered T-shirts and tote bags.  It will be $30 for each T-shirt and tote bag.  I'll accept personal checks but I'd appreciate cash.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess:


    Here's the USTPMTBBAA membership form you requested (see attachment).  The annual fee is $30.
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Hi Sofie:
    I talked to Professor Joe about the souvenir program you lost.  He did not have any extra copies and the souvenir program is to be reprinted at a cost.  Anyone who's requesting has to pay.  If you like I can copy mine.  Thanks so much for driving me/us all the way to beautiful Quebec City and back to Chicago.  I kind of felt sorry for you & Gerry.  I only know how to drive a stick-shift.  I have forgotten how to drive an automatic.
    _____________________________________________________________________
    Hi Bebs:
    Sorry to learn you're moving to Arizona.  If you like and if you have time before you pack, you can pick me up at my Evanston crib and I'll treat you at Red Lobster near my place.  My calendar is open from July 12 (Wednesday) up to July 21 (Friday). 
    July 22 - Anniversary party for Dora
    July 28 - Friday Night Fling Dinner-Dance at Lone Tree Manor
    August 11 - Devotees of Our Lady of Manaoag Dinner-Dance, Induction of Officers & Welcome Party, Purple Hotel
    _______________________________________________________________________
    Hi Josie, UST Med Tech Team Leader
    Nice to see you again after 9 years.  Just like you, my wearing your beautiful jewelry added glamour to my eternal beauty. He-he-he. 
    _____________________________________________________________________
    Hi Fely of Toronto & Ellen (Ubing)
    I must say Filipinos have something in common with Canadians - we have the same expression - "eh."  You both have brought so much joy, so much yum-yum to your hungry fellow desperate Thomasians for taking me to the busy Chinatown of Toronto and buying lansones, mangosteen, and atis not available in the United States.  I alone ate all salted duck eggs you made in your store.  Thanks a bunch!
    ______________________________________________________________________
    Hi Linda & Chef Christian
    Your French gourmet cooking is the best in Canada if not the world.  It was just gastronomical! To close your Le Petit Gourmet restaurant for 4 days just for us is something to be grateful for and appreciated indeed. Thanks ever so much for inviting your fellow alumni and satisfying our hungry tummies.
    _________________________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEFORE BEGINNING THE LITURGICAL MASS AT UST, A SAD POPE FRANCIS TOLD EVERYONE PRESENT TO PRAY FOR KRISTEL, 27, A CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICE VOLUNTEER IN TACLOBAN WHO WAS KILLED WHEN A SPEAKER SCAFFOLDING FELL ON HER. SHE WAS THE ONLY DAUGHTER AND POPE FRANCIS MET WITH HER FATHER TO CONSOLE HIM. HER MOTHER IS A WORKER IN HONG KONG. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

    ReplyDelete