Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

ERIN GO BRAGH   There's a wee-bit of Irish in all of us




_________________________________________________


{Recycled Greetings}
Irish eyes are smiling when it's Paddy's Day at the labyrinth.  A long time ago but not so far away in Manhattan,  I just came out of the Broadway theatre.  And what do I see? The most handsome Irish New York policemen on horseback.  I said to myself "wow!" Not even in my hometown of Chicago have I seen so many good-looking guys.  So impressive in their police uniforms and boots.  Notes from my Martian Chronicles.





Green are the hills of Ireland and green they will always stay for Danny Boy.

http://youtu.be/yraLID5FRv4




Published  3/16/13  lib's labyrinth blogspot
May good fortune be yours...may your joy never end.


No comments:

Post a Comment