Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Foreign Born Political Observer [FBPO]

ILLINOIS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION PRIMARY

Well, this is it.  For the past few days I've been getting robocalls from four Republican candidates for governor of Illinois and their family and friends.  I said to myself, self, you've got to be a sensible voter and never give up to elect a Republican this time as a governor of the great state of Illinois.  I like all of them but I have to vote for only one.  Four years ago I voted for Bill Brady but he was not able to beat Democrat Pat Quinn.  So I did not vote for him today.  I did not vote for Kirk Dillard, then and now, although he was the Chief of Staff of the former good Governor Jim Edgar because he endorsed Obama for President in a commercial - that he's the better candidate to serve the country.  As far as I know, it was never denied.  As for candidate Dan Rutherford, forget about it.  You bet!  I voted for Bruce Rauner - for change and against political careerfellas.




______________________________________________






I never miss voting for my political party - the Grand Old Party.  Although the weather was a little bit uncomfortable yesterday, February 2nd, I still went to my designated precinct and voted for my favorite Republican candidates.  I saw on TV I was one of the 26% who voted.  Primary elections always have low turnout.  So low one election helper was reading a pocketbook.  I wonder if she's worth the minimum wage.  As a Republican, I must say my one vote is very important in the Democrat stronghold of Evanston (the election judge even tried to sneak a Democrat card on me).  I have this confused and dumb look that fool people sometime. 
I must have in my answering machine more than 50 robocalls that I keep deleting.  For weeks, I'm still asking who in the world would vote for the Republican Kirk Dillard when he supported Obama for President?  Why should I?  That, my fellow Republicans, is a mortal sin in my book

I'm still asking why would I vote for the "Fearless" Dan Proft when as a campaign aide to Jack Ryan, 2004 senatorial candidate and who by the way I voted for and won the primary election, did not do to at least be fearless in defending the handsome media-oppressed candidate?  One of my criteriae in voting is he or she must be good-looking.
You know, I said to myself, self, I would not be surprised if the downstate Senator Bill Brady would come from behind and squeak as the GOP gubernatorial candidate against his Democratic opponent Pat "Jailbird" Quinn.

The election winner on the Democrat side for Illinois Senator, vacated by Obama when he became President, is Alexi Giannoulias who had a seedy connection with Tony Rezko and former Governor Rod Blagojevich, may I add basketball buddy boy Obama? in the sum of $160 million.  Pretty good when your family owns a bank, eh?  Some probably went to the presidential campaign chest of Obama adding to his total of $750 million.  Very, very lucky indeed, However, after all there's justice -- the Supreme Court overturned the McCain-Finegold Finance Bill.  The Republicans now have a defence against Soros, Hollywood celebrities and liberal Democrat sympathizers. 
Fair enough.



Published  2/3/10  altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Foreign Born Political Observer [FBPO]

No comments:

Post a Comment