Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dittohead's Den

RUSH LIMBAUGH:  NUMERO UNO RADIO TALKSHOW HOST AND NOW A CHILDREN AUTHOR IS ONE OF THE FINALISTS FOR "CHILDREN AUTHOR OF THE YEAR."  VOTING STARTED MARCH 26, 2014 AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN MAY.

I'm not a child anymore but the book is very entertaining and a good reading for adults also.  I bought the book at COSTCO for $15.00 


_____________________________________________






Aha! I've been wondering for quite sometime, that something's afoot at EIB. So that's what it is, why Rush Limbaugh had been taking more and more time off from his popular radio talkshow and having a host apprentice each time he's away. The reason? What else? A WOMAN! Now a wife for the 4th time. Will it last? According to law of probability in marriage - -it remains to be seen.

I lost track but he came back this week or was it last week? Anyway, I was listening to him on the Rush Limbaugh Show, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM CST http://www.wlsam.com/ in Chicago as usual while multi-tasking (driving, listening, cooking, and eating) when I heard him say General Stan McChrystal voted for Obama for president. Right there, I lost interest and sympathy for the General. He drank the Kool-aid! At least, Limbaugh and Levin, with all their criticism of John McCain voted for him after all. I like that very much. For the life of me, I will never ever understand why people voted for Obama (cool and intelligent most of his followers say) and not for McCain. You know what, Afghanistan is a lost cause because the Commander-in-Chief Obama and the Democrats in Congress, even from the beginning, are not into winning the war like George W., his tough predecessor and favorite president of mine. Whose dumb idea it is to broadcast to the world the U.S. is living Afghanistan in July of 2011? Only the Obama Administration. Poor General Petreaus, now he's sucked in to the military maze. Didn't he faint at the congressional hearing? If I were the previously victorious General of Iraq War, I'd say....I don't know! I wonder if he voted for Obama, too?!
Obama is going to fail because he's a liberal democrat. Voters this coming November should fire Pelosi and Reid. And bring back fresh Republican blood in Congress.


How about the Obama economics? Not good. Republicans are more business-minded. Democrats think of raising taxes any which way and sharing people's hard-earned money with other people without thinking about tomorrow.

With my keen observation and sixth sense, I've foreseen everything that has been happening.

No one would listen even now. Who they listen to? They only listen to Hollywood celebrities, liberal pundits, and the leftist mainstream media. Yep, I can name all of them but I'm not going to. I'm just amazed what I think, Rush Limbaugh think also.

I like that very much.




Published  6/24/10  altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Dittohead's Den

No comments:

Post a Comment