Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FBPO on Politics

THAT'S RIGHT, THE RISE OF THE RADICALS UNDER OBAMA.  THANKS TO HIS MENTOR, AWARD-WINNING PACEM EN TERRIS SAUL ALINSKY. 

Would you like to be still under the control of democrat lefties in 2016?


_______________________________________
 

SOMETIMES I JUST WONDER HOW WE LOOK AT THINGS IN A
TOTALLY DIFFERENT WAY. 


Until now I'm still in awe how my beloved President
George W. did it, with the mainstream media, Hollywood celebrities, and
fundraising support overwhelmingly against him.  In the 2004 election, a
friend contributed $25,000 to Kerry and only $10,000 to George W.  In this
presidential election, BObama is getting twice as much of undisclosed millions
from local and foreign contributors than McCain.  This makes me very
suspicious since he had ties with convicted fundraisers like Tony Rezko. 
There is no transparency in his campaign, what he did with that $100
million Annenberg Challenge, and I just found out he would not released his
school grades like George W and Kerry did.


BObama and Missouri Senator McCaskill 
defended  his friendship with William Ayres, a lucky homegrown
terrorist now a professor at the University of Chicago.  They said it
happened 40 years ago when "he was only 8 years old." 
This is my question -- as a boy or as a girl, don't we look up to somebody or
idealize a person like a mother or a father or even someone famous?  As far
as I know, so far BObama had 3 known longtime friends that he look up to --
William Ayres, Reverend Jeremiah Wright and Tony Rezko -- all radicals in every
way.  What kind of a person is he?  Is this the kind of character and
judgment that voters will be voting for. 


I have to verify if it's true BObama's father and a
family relation are also Kenyan radicals.


The leaves fall to the roots of
the tree.


- Chinese
maxim


I love tit for tat.  An eye for an eye. A tooth
for a tooth.


As a counter-attack by BObama Campaign Team, they put
out an ad against McCain and the Keating 5 banking scandal.  Ah yes,
wasn't the first US astronaut John Glenn, a hero, a  Democrat, involved
with that too?  Weren't they all absolved?


As a conscientious voter, I'd like to know
what are BObama's qualifications that he claimed to know more about
economics?  So far, I'm not impressed!


Tomorrow, McCain will debate BObama for the second
time.  McCain should do his supporters a favor -- expose the
real BObama! I'm predicting the bias mainstream media and pundits will
give it hands down to BObama!  But real folks like me know who has the
experience to lead the country through good times and hard times.


I'd like to thank my girlfriends all over the United
States of A. for crossing over to the Republican corner. (I saw Hillary on TV,
she did not look good.  The woman is still in pain.)


Let's show them who's right!


And who won on November 5!!



 

Published  10/7/08  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  FBPO on Politics

2 comments:

  1. TALKING TO MYSELF, SELF, ADD RULE 9 - CONTROL WHAT FOLKS EAT WITH FOOD COUPONS AND PLANT VEGETABLE GARDENS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Food was in Rule 5. Remiss of me -- lefties radicals think everything to the extreme.

    ReplyDelete