Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Pisces

MARCH  BACK TO BACK  CELEBRATION - BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT &  ST. PATRICK'S DAY



VIDEO OF DEBONAIR JESSE

Aregladong areglado, Jesse!



T H E   Y O U N G   O N E S





C O N S T A N T L Y,  O R I G I N A L  C L I F F   R I C H A R D




Awesome evolution and morphing of Sir Cliff Richard in photoshots
________________________________________




[Recycled Greetings 2014]
______________________________________






The Blessed Day of February 18th, 2009:

Happy birthday to my beloved ALT Consultant and Supporter Napoleon (aka Big Bro Nap)! Thank you with all my heart for your generosity -- for giving me the monetary gift, thousands of dollars, for the association, my expensive 8 photobooks to be printed (the inks alone cost $800) and other help that you have given free.

Long live and Mabuhay ng matagal!






Published  2/18/09  altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Happy Birthday Manong



3 comments:

  1. ang suerte mo, Lib.... happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, ANNIE! The gift of life comes from God above. With His blessings, I hope I'll never stop in being the ringleader in my life's circus until He sends the reaper of life.

      Delete
  2. BACOLOD CHICKEN HAUS RESTAURANT IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK. CLOSED ON TUESDAYS.

    ReplyDelete