Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCH-ing On !

TODAY AND EVERY DAY IS A SPECIAL HOLIDAY INSIDE THE LABYRINTHThe center of attention is always of course the celebrant.  There will be balloons and a cake; when it's time to blow out the candles, someone will shout out, "Make a wish!"  Surrounded by family and friends, the prayers and wishes are filled with gratitude for the breath of life and hopefully a long, joyful sweet life. 




birthday website




[Recycled Page 3/1/14]


_________________________________________________







FYI: ALT MSN GROUPS WAS DEFUNCT IN SEPTEMBER 2009.
**************************************************


MARCH MADNESS!  Catch it!  March to spring, go pass the Ides of March, march to the end. 

Happy Birthday to Us! 


Josie [March 9] in Cape Town, South Africa


Lib [March 11] in Chicago Navy Pier



Fely of Toronto [March 21] in Disneyland with Mickey



Ruby [March 30] in Jerusalem 


 
 
 
Party on !!!!! 
  
Published   3/11/08  2:56 AM   ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  March Madness


______________________________________________






3 comments:

  1. Ever Dear School Batchmates & Friends...March Madness goes on.  The birthday feast goes on.    My dear, dear friends Susan & Sofie treated me for my sweet birthday to a secret restaurant of my choice.  I felt compelled not to give the name of the excellent restaurant at the moment due to this maddening excuse: for wherever I goest,so goest you and the nation.  I was told all the places I recommend and extol, the prices go up! Giggles.  Masarap na barato pa! I will tell you next time I go there again.    Here we are at a secret place celebrating March Madness: Susan, me blowing one birthday candle stuck in a mango cake, and Grandmama Sofie lovingly holding the happy and so adorable Zoe.                 A million "Thank You" to MHS Batchmates Edgar of Toronto, SkyGoddess Te, Lydia the Goddess of Dance, Robert of Virginia, Dean C2, Horacio of LA, Fely of Oregon.    A million "Thank You" to Teresa of Montreal, Rose of Pennsylvania, and Vicky of Skokie for these inspirational but foreboding prudencial words (tinakot pa 'ko)--   LIVE A LIFE THAT MATTERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. More March birthday feast.   The end is not quite near yet. MILA, ALT PRO, treated me to the best Japanese restaurant in Skokie.  I'm not going to give the name for reasons told before.  Beside, it's already very, very popular to the Skokie villagers.   I don't like sushi.  But I ordered my favorite combo shrimp & vegetable tempura, pork and chicken teriyaki.  You know, I bought a box of tempura mix and jumbo shrimps one time and it's just not the same cooking tempura at home.  It's better to go to a Japanese restaurant near us.       Thank you...more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,
     
    Merci, mon ami! (my French goes as far as that). 

     
    Au revoir.
     
    Budz1
     
     

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: teresa.estioko@muhc.mcgill.ca

    To: Budz1
    Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:34
    AM
    Subject: Re: March Madness!


    Hey Budz,
    I have to let you know, that you have been great, remembering
    everyone!!! It is really
    appreciated.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete