Tuesday, February 24, 2015

For Your Eyes Only

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.  Scary?!




Who is she?


Remove the headband and Daryl will be back to her old face


My nanay's favorite twins: Mary Kate & Ashley

My favorite supermodel Janice : I used to clip her pictures.

Not yet bad.



Recycled Web Page



______________________________________________________




I know I'm nearsighted...but this test is a big help.  Thanks to Thomasian Mila.




 Take this test for Cataracts. I heard it has saved people from having to have eye surgery. You should check yourself at least every other month or so. Do yourself a favor and take this simple vision test. It's an early test for Cataracts. It is simple to do and it's fun. Remember, Cataracts know no age boundary; young and old can have this "preventable" eye disease. When you're finished, send this on to those you care about!!!

Click on "eye test"

                   


                   
EYE TEST  [LINK BROKEN]


Published 9/15/06  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page: For Your Eyes Only 

No comments:

Post a Comment