Sunday, February 8, 2015

Go Jeb Bush!



FROM THE DESK OF FOREIGN-BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER ...


My, my!  Time flies when we're having fun.  The 2016 presidential race is on!  I may just be a mere political observer but I'm also an informed voter.  





Right off the bat, being a die-hard Republican I'm voting for JEB BUSH for President of the United States.




Hello!  In case you people don't realize this ... ONLY A BUSH  can take the WHITE HOUSE.  NOBODY ELSE!  The Bush name  is a force to be reckoned with in past presidential candidacies:  George H. W. BUSH (1988-1992); George W. BUSH (2000-2008).  What an excellent and brave decision by Jeb Bush to be a presidential candidate.  Ya, go for it.  Just a thought: Jeb should ask Scott Walker (Wisconsin Governor)  to be his Vice President.  I predict it's going to be a threepeat.  




I'm not bothered of a Bush Dynasty.  The world is full of high and mighty dynasties.  I'm not tired of the Bush name.  I did not "stay away from the Bushes" (Jesse Jackson).  It didn't make a big impact in my life.  Woe to others who made a big difference in their life and believe me  I feel their pain.

C'est la vie!


Recycled Web Page


______________________________________________________________________






The Dems in Congress voted for the Iraq War alright.  I was reading your 5 Great Republican Presidents web - they were all fighters and winners! The Dems - LOSERS!  A lot has been accomplished in Iraq and Afghanistan - Saddam is gone, the Kurds are very progressive and there's a democratic election and constitution.  The Dems do nothing but whine and undermine our troops.  Take Clinton - while he was the president he allowed Al-Qaida to multiply their cells all around the world.  Appeasement does not win peace.  Didn't Clinton went to Russia during the Vietnam War?  Now, he's in the Middle East backbiting and undermining our troops for political reasons.  He's an enabler for the terrorists.  I don't get why they, whoever they are, like this guy.  Bush & Cheney should never stop
fighting the gamut of propaganda lies the Dems are feeding the American people.  Ugh!


Search, shop, and browse smarter using tabs with the MSN Search Toolbar-FREE!


Published 11/17/05  ALT MSN Group
Web Page: Go Bush!

No comments:

Post a Comment