Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weight issues


FIVE POUNDS OF FAT COMPARED TO FIVE POUNDS OF MUSCLE    How to get rid of adipose tissue?


MORE TO LOVE




Recycled Web Page


____________________________________________________




 WELCOME

 
Hello ! long lost lab techs. 
We worked together before as co-workers and became close because of our love of medical technology.  We used to say I'm proud of being a lab tech because we save patients.  The lab tech is an important and vital link with doctors, nurses and others in health care profession. And man, didn't we worked hard as you can see in my photos.   I'm opening my photo albums for you to see and remember the happy days we had together.
Some of you I have met time and time again and my, you have not changed at all.  Some of you have moved away to far distant lands and it's my sincere hope you'll find your way to this new website..   
Thanks!



Published  11/7/07  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  Welcome Lab Techs

No comments:

Post a Comment