Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Birthday 2015

HOY, IT'S CHOW-TIME!

WHERE: CHINA TOWN EXPRESS,  

 6121 DEMPSTER ST.  MORTON GROVE, IL. 60053

WHEN: MARCH 14, 2015  SATURDAY

TIME: 12:00 NOON







Recycled Birthday Greetings


____________________________________________________


Ho Do Tai Soup

Noodles for long life - Combined pancit guisado and sotanghon

Peking Duck with plum sauce  - I did not see any difference in taste when I ate the bird in a Beijing's fine hotel.

Baked flounder 








____________________________________________________








MARCH 11, 2009
Another year older? You coulda FOOLED ME...

There's an old saying in Tennessee
I know it's  in _______  probably in Tennessee
which says
 fool me once, shame on you,
shame on you, it fooled me
I can't be fooled again.


Published  3/9/09   altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Fool Me Once Sis

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It's always nice to receive a Hallmark birthday greeting card from my all-time favorite President George W. I just keep on listening on and on.

    ReplyDelete