Friday, November 29, 2013

Thelma's Cove Beach House Rental


LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY IN QUEZON PROVINCE, PHILIPPINES? THELMA'S BEACH HOUSE IN UNISAN, QUEZON IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.  MAGANDA AT MURA PA.

Link: http://thelmascove.com  [LINK BROKEN]




__________________________________________________
 

SKYGODDESS CALLING THE GODDESS OF CONVENIENCE...ARE YOU THERE?




<
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2013: LATE BUFFET LUNCH WITH SKYGODDESS TE AT LITTLE QUIAPO.




Free halo-halo from restaurant owner Nell


Plate: Camaron rebosado, pancit, crispy pata, lumpia and fried pork
_________________________________________


You know, SkyG, I was wondering where did you buy the corned beef you feed the children of Unisan?  As a carnivore, I've lived on a diet of canned foods (SPAM, Vienna Sausage, Ligo Sardines) all my life.  No veggies for me with the exception of pinakbet kasi may pork.  I was just at a Filipino market a few days ago and bought my favorite can of PALM corned beef from New Zealand for $6.99 (isang piraso na yon ng steak).  Ang mahal but I like this particular brand because there's a kind of fat in it, with juices.  I broke my rule in naming my favorite because everytime I tell what I like the price goes up.
Turn on your speaker - the vid song is called "Charity."
Goddess of Convenience
 00300581.gif



Subject: Labtechbaby sent you a video: "SkyGoddess Thelma - Unisan Quezon Humanitarian"
From: noreply@youtube.com
To:
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 12:44:33 -0700

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Labtechbaby has shared a video with you on YouTube:





Congratulations to TE of beautiful Unisan, Quezon for her Humanitarian Award 2012! She's an angel, a benefactor to the school children of Santayana Elementary School. Unisan is the oldest town in the Philippines, established in 1521, the year Fernando Magallanes discovered the Philippines.

© 2012 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

-->

Published 5/29/12  altgroup multiply
Web Page: Video SkyGoddess Thelma - Unisan Quezon Humanitarian

No comments:

Post a Comment