Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fast Food in China





YIKES!   CHINESE FOLKS HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE BUDS.   I better stick to eating Peking Duck!






Snake taste like chicken

I prefer fried chicken livers from Brown's

Goat meat is good





I think Dog Brain Soup is good for memory

Oysters are sex food -- no wonder there are more than a billion Chinese

I must confess I ate crispy fried beetles - it grossed out my American boss 

These were big seahorses - I thought they were small



Recycled Web Page    August 2014
________________________________________


WITH ALMOST 1.5 BILLION RED CHINESE ON THE MOVE, THE BEIJING OLYMPICS  
will be the most successful Olympics of all-time in my observation.  All together in showing to the world the essence and beauty of the Silk Curtain, it will make a lasting impression of the big changes it has accomplished in such very short years in comparison to 3,000 dynastic years of ancient but significant bloody history.

I must disagree with human rights critics and protestors that China did not change one iota in improving the social life and freedom of its people.  I've been to China, and one should know the Chinese mentality.  East is so different from the West.  With good diplomatic relations, it's tit for tat with the Chinese.  Why, lately, Roman Catholics in China are able to express their freedom of religion and go to church there.  This is from what I read in the Catholic New World newspaper.
See these then & now photos taken at the Dragon Lady's Imperial Summer Palace:

THEN:
 
NOW:
 
 
GO, RED!


Published  8/6/08  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  One World, One Dream in China  2008


No comments:

Post a Comment