Thursday, August 21, 2014

Aloha! Hanalei Bay Condo

KAUAI  IS A DESTINATION WEDDING FOR A FRIEND'S DAUGHTER, SUZY, THIS COMING SEPTEMBER.    As a wedding gift (scroll down) - rent free stay at my own vacation  little grass shack or as long as the honeymooners may wish.   

Hanalei Beach





Beautiful Sunset



Recycled Web Page    August 2014
_____________________________________



Hi ALT Travel:

I got this e-mail the other day from Thomasian Rose.  I'm posting this for those travelers who want to see the beautiful islands of Hawaii.  If you're interested contact or write the managers of this website.

Aloha, baby!










From:  Thomasian Rose 
Subject:  ALOHA
Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:10:53 -0700 (PDT)



Hey everybody,

We just purchased a one bedroom condo near Hanalei Bay in Oahu,
(Hawaii).  I thought I would let you know, in case anyone's interested in
accommodations for an upcoming getaway to the islands.  It's available for weekends
or on a weekly basis.  For now, I will be handling bookings until I can
find an agent.

Weekends will cost about $100 for three nights, and $250 for the week
- These prices are for friends and family.  Prices will be a bit
different for people I don't know, but we can discuss that on an individual
basis.

In any case, it's a one bedroom high rise unit that overlooks the
ocean, nestled among lush greens, and has a lovely ocean view from
every
window!

Let me know if you're interested.




Published  9/28/06   ALT  MSN Group

Web Page:  Aloha! Hanalei Bay Condo 

Related Blog  http://libslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2006/01/hawaii.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment