Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Old Phones


HELLO!    CREATIVE USE OF  OLD ROTARY TELEPHONE AND CORDS,     FRANKFURT MUSEUM OF COMMUNICATION   (SEPTEMBER 2008)







Recycled Web Page    August2014












_____________________________________




I don't know if this is true BUT if it is
GREAT info??

 Locked your  keys in your car ????
Did you know this??
 


ALTPRES1: Hmmmmmmmm....is this
how terrorists use their cell phones? Detonating improvised bombing devise by
cell phones?  Is there a jamming technology?


 If you lock your keys in the  car and
the spare keys are at home, call

someone on your (or someone  else's)
cell phone.
 
Hold your cell phone about a foot from
your car  door and have the

other person at your home press the unlock
button of  your key fob

(clicker), holding it near the phone on
their end. Your car  doors will

unlock. 
Saves someone from having drive your keys to you.




Distance is no object you could be
hundreds of miles away, and if you

can reach someone who has the other
"remote" for your car, you can 

unlock the doors (or the
trunk!).
 
Editor's Note * It works fine! We 
tried it out, and it unlocked our

car over a cell phone!) 
Mike's  Note * 
I locked the car had my youngest daughter
call me while I was  far away


from the car.  I clicked
open into the phone and I could hear the car


doors unlock
through her cell phone.. My daughter confirmed that sure

enough the doors
opened.
 






Email from Thomasian MSollosa




Published  8/4/05  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page: Cell Phone Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment