Saturday, August 2, 2014

Revenge of the Pigs

THIS IS A PIGGISH THOUGHT.  IN FACT, IT WAS NOT EVEN ORIGINAL BECAUSE THIS IDEA ENTERED MY  THOUGHT MANY YEARS AGO.  I was lucky enough to have gone and worked here in the United States where you have the freedom to eat pork unlike the many unlucky thousands of OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) working in Muslim countries where pigs were extinct.   Although I was a bit surprised to have eaten my favorite bacon at a Jordan hotel where I stayed a few years ago.  However, I don't endorse burying a pig for a cause as I'd rather roast and eat a pig.  Crispy and delicious!







________________________________________






To Culture Club Members:
First, the Obama Administration and liberal elites are up in arms in frying all the Capitalist Pigs. I heard somebody say GM stands for Government Motors.  I remember liberal left-wing Michael Moore stalking the Chairman of the once mighty GM many years ago, making a documentary.  Then Oprah giving cars ( was the make/brand Pontiac?) to hundreds of her Chicago guests.  She probably got them on discounts,  Folks, these people are always taking advantage of big corporations by making them feel guilty!  Who are the losers when you destroy these businesses by taxing them to high heavens and not giving them a tax break?  Answer: the employees. 
Are you happy now, Michael Moore?

Second, the SWINE FLU VIRUS is back with a vengeance,  So says the CDC and the mayors of Mexico City and New York.   As usual, we have to be careful....wash our hands and rub our eyes with our knuckles when they are itchy.  Viruses enter where there is fluid. We have to scratch the itch in order for the itch to go away. Or else, we'll be miserable.
Culture Club (CC), there's nothing to discuss about the swine flu.  It's time for TamiFlu.
As a Capitalist Ms. Piggy, I'm quite sure I'm not at risk.  I guess.




Published  4/27/09  altgroup multiply
Web Page: Revenge of the Pigs

1 comment:

  1. HOW ABOUT THAT?!! IN HIS DIVORCE PAPERS POOR MICHAEL MOORE HAS 9 HOUSES ONLY.

    ReplyDelete