Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Two Navy Seals in Libya



A MESSAGE FROM TWO YEARS AGO,   OCTOBER 28, 2012




Recycled Web Page

____________________________________________




Where were you on September 11, 2001, a beautiful but deadly day? I know where I was...in the lounge room of our hospital lab watching on TV the surprise attacks on the twin towers, and the Pentagon,  I did not not see the crash of United Flight 93 of course.  I don't remember it being shown on TV except the crash site.
Many things happen since that unforgettable day, many tears fell for the lost of lives cut so short by a few suicidal Islamic terrorists.
We can only close our eyes, bow our heads, search our hearts, say and pray...
God grant me the serenity to accept the things
I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
and
The wisdom to know the difference.




Published  9/11/07  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  September 11

1 comment: