Thursday, October 23, 2014

Election SOS

IN THIS COMING NOVEMBER ELECTION, WHY IS THE TEA PARTY BEING  DEMONIZED WHEN EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR  IS FOR THE GOOD OF AMERICA?  Is it because we are the dumbest people on earth?  This I know as a true fact: Folks on public aid and Medicaid had it a whole lot better than me.  The bleeding-heart liberals and Democrat politicians get re-elected because they brand themselves as magnanimous do-gooders than the Republicans.















Recycled Web Page


_____________________________________



I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN.  Well, this is my very
own list of annoying people - either they are people who are nobody pretending
to be somebody  or people who are nobody that became somebody because
they were over-hyped and actively promoted in the media ad infinitum. 
Of course, not to be forgotten, I'm including writers, activists of all kinds,
politicians, political pundits and celebrities.  When I showed my list
to my dear relatives and friends, a few asked "Who dat?"  This goes to show
my sensitivity, my attention to details.... be they nobody or somebody. 
So...I have to describe and explain who dat!


1.  Lawrence O'Donnell [Nobody, who
dat?]]

2.  Cindy Sheehan [Somebody's Mother]

3.  Michael Schiavo [Somebody's
Husband]
4.  Konye  West [Nobody, who
dat?]

5.  Ted Kennedy [Somebody of
Chappaquiddick]

6.  John Kerry [Somebody loser]

7.  Harry Reid [Somebody Minor Democrat
Leader]

8.  Nancy Pelosi/ Barbara Boxer [Somebody Minor
Democrat senators]

9.  Dick Durbin [Nobody, who dat?]

10.  Chuck Hagel [Somebody Republican: "I don't
like his face"]

11.  Joe Wilson [Somebody's Spy
Husband]

12.  Richard Clark [Nobody, who dat?]

13.  David "Howdy Dowdy" Gregory/Terry  Moron
[Somebody's Correspondents]

14.  Joy Behar [Nobody, who dat?]

15.   Alice Walker [Nobody, who
dat?]

16.   Bill Kristol [Somebody
FOX]

17.  Al Franken [Somebody according to
him]

18.  Louisiana Governor & Mayor [Nobody, who
dat?]

19.  Deep Throat [Nobody, who dat?]

20.  Mainstream media [Somebody Last But Not The
Least]
 


ALT Foreign Born Observer



Published  12/28/05   ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  Most Annoying People of 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment