Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Paul Ryan Plan


FOREIGN BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER       A LOOK BACK AT PAUL RYAN'S BUDGET PROPOSAL IN 2012.   The November 2014 election is kicking off.  The Obama Administration and Democrats in Congress never had a budget that I know off in six years.  I'm mystified why Republicans in Congress are demonized and blamed by the low information public for the policy failures of the current administration.   Well, not exactly.   I understand why.   Why subsidize Public Broadcasting?  I've been donating to PBS fundraising.  Although I watch Investigation Discovery and Forensic Files all the time.   Exception: I loved watching Downton Abbey, Mr. Selfridge and Paradise (all English productions not American ?).  Hmmm ... I don't know of any "International Fund for Philippines."  


2016  VICE PRESIDENT NOMINEE

I endorse Paul Ryan as Jeb Bush's 2016 Vice Presidential nominee. 


JEB BUSH FOR PRESIDENT 2016 


Read on ...







Recycled Web Page    September2014
__________________________________






@ Carme

Thanks much for sharing this with me.  As you know, I have been voting since I became an American citizen.  I have never missed voting.  Either which side of party affiliation, Republican or Democrat, I've always been proud whenever a Filipino becomes an insider, from chef to Air Force One Presidential physician, at the White House.  I always double-check all political e-mails coming my way.  I have a correction to make: GOP Vice-Presidential nominee Paul Ryan's Chief of Staff name is Joyce Yamat-MEYER.  She's 41 years old and lives in Franklin, Wisconsin.  I feel quite annoyed because of the crab mentality of the Filipinos here in the United States, just because Obama is their guy.  Check the internet comments.  What is a crab mentality? A crab mentality is because you did not succeed, you did not want your fellow Filipino to succeed either.

Are you better off now than four years ago? If you are, your choice is clear.

LIB, FBPO
American election




CC:
Subject: Fwd: Paul Ryan's Chief of Staff is full blooded Filipino
From: ccayamanda
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 09:17:45 -0700


Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:




 Did you know?

If he wins - we'll be proud to have a Filipina (a woman at that!)
 working side by side with him! -B

 Paul Ryan - Our Next Vice President

Spread the word around: Paul Ryan's "Chief of Staff" is a full blooded
Filipino: Joyce Yamat-Mayor. She is The first cousin of our head
Anesthesiologist here at Marymount Hospital, Dr. Rod Yamat. Expect
Paul Ryan and Joyce Yamat back here in Ohio several times before the
 elections.

From Roy Flores,MD ( EENT ) Cleveland, OH


Published   9/6/12   altgroup  multiply

 Web Page:  Paul Ryan's  Chief of Staff is full blooded Filipino

1 comment: