Thursday, September 11, 2014

Remembering 9-11

 PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS OF REMEMBRANCE





Recycled Web Page    September2014

________________________________________



Do you know where you are when the tragedy of 9-11 happened?  I do.  I was preparing to go to work that fateful Tuesday morning and listening to the radio while driving.  I said to myself, self, what the hell is going on? Hell is breaking loose in New York!  Immediately when I got to the lab I turned on the TV in the lounge room and watched what was going on in New York the whole morning.  It's a good thing the Microbiology lab was not so busy that day.  It was heartbreaking to watch and so hard to believe.  I always say things happen for a reason but this is one reason that is beyond reason.
Click on power point attachment below forwarded by my friend Ti.  Be shocked once more even if it is just once a year.



Attachment: 911_Jour-1.pps  [LINK BROKEN]


Published   8/31/10   altgroup  multiply
Web Page:  Remembering 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment