Friday, September 5, 2014

Where's the Beef


HEY, WHAT'S COOKIN'  GOOD LOOKIN' ?


I took one green bell pepper that's fully grown from the pot on my deck




Description:
I liked my cooking so much I ate the whole thing!

Ingredients:
Sirloin beef (preferred, the best) - cut in small or medium pieces
Green bell pepper - cut to chunks
Oyster flavored sauce
Kikkoman Soy Sauce ( can preferred; the one in bottle is too light)
Onions - cut
Garlic glove - crush
Whole black pepper or ground pepper
Salt

Directions:
1. Sautee garlic, onions and green bell peppers. M-m-m...smells good!
2. Add sirloin beef.
3. Add oyster flavored sauce according to how much you're cooking.
4. Add a little of Kikkoman soy sauce.
5. Add half-cup of water.
6. Add salt to taste
7. Serve hot or whenever you're ready - it does not matter.


Published  8/20/09  altgroup  multiply
Web Page:  Beef with Green Bell Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment