Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Marriage Suzy & Bryan

September 20, 2014   Kauai Wedding of Suzy & Bryan



Recycled Web Page    September2014


_____________________________


Red Skelton's Tips for a Happy Marriage for newlyweds 
...


1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little
beverage,
good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on
Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Ontario and mine is
in
Tucson.
3. I take my wife everywhere.....but she keeps finding her way
back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our
anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I
suggested the
kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she
shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric
bread
maker.  She said "There are too many gadgets and no place to sit
down!"
So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car
wasn't running well because there was water
in the carburetor. I asked where
the car was; she told me "In the lake,"
8. She got a mudpack and looked great
for two days. Then the mud fell
off.
9. She ran after the garbage truck,
yelling "Am I too late for the
garbage?" The driver said "No, jump
in!"
10. Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
11. I
married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
12. I
haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt
her.
13.
The last fight was my fault. My wife asked "What's on the TV?" I
said
"Dust!

 Keep
Smilin                      

Emailed by Rose of Pennsylvania - Funny Bone web
page


Published  11/22/04   ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  Red Skelton's Tips for a Happy Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment