Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Maze: Dead Sea

Maze: Dead Sea

Dead Sea - The Lowest Point on Earth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HybSzcFDD9s

After lunch at Bet She'an we drove along the Jordanian Valley past the city of Jericho and arrived at the lowest point on earth - the Dead Sea - around 4 o'clock at Daniel Resort and Spa. Some in the group took the opportunity to enjoy optional spa treatments and a massage, float in the salty water so rich in minerals, and in my case just took a 15 minute dip twice. I must say it was the most fantastic skin treatment I ever had - my old rough skin so smooth like a baby's skin. Never ever skipped this place!

No wonder late in the evening, every hour on the hour, I could hear from my hotel the roaring thunder of the Israeli Air Force. I got a feeling Israel will defend to the death their State if no one else. What's that slogan? Never again.












Covering the whole body with mud
Young Abethai floating and loving it!





Beautiful flowers in front of Daniel Resort and Spa








No comments:

Post a Comment