Monday, December 27, 2010

Maze: SJA Filipino Community Picnic 2010

Maze: St. Joan of Arc Filipino Community Picnic

Date: June 20, 2010
Laramie Park, Skokie, Illinois

I love going to Filipino picnics because they have all my favorite foods. You don't have to select what you like. I don't like going to American picnics, not that I've been invited before by my American friends, because they only have hotdogs and buns. Hot dogs are the least of my favorites. I love frankfurters though and I don't know why my corner store stopped selling my favorite brand - Red Hot Chicago "Jumbo Beef Franks." I was a little bit upset. I have to check the internet who's got this brand. It says on the package it's A Family Tradition Since 1893.

1 comment:

  1. After a little bit of internet searching, I found that my favorite grocery DOMINICK'S has RED HOT CHICAGO. I yet to check if they have JUMBO BEEF FRANKS. If I sign up at Dominicks.com I get a free dozen eggs. I'm gonna do that now.

    ReplyDelete