Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maze: Dr. Dean Edell

Maze: Dr. Dean Edell

Today, Sunday December 12th, I heard is the last 'live' radio broadcast of the Dr. Dean Edell Show. I listen to him when I can regularly on WLSAM89 in Chicago. The America's Doctor is retiring his Number One health show after 3o years. He said he's burned out and like all of us has problems of his own. Doctors are not immune to trials and tribulations of family life and definitely not immortal. He told his listeners he's flying to India tomorrow since he's never been there.

I personally met Dr. Dean Edell the once "Hippie Doctor" around 10 years ago when he was promoting his National Bestseller book "Eat, Drink & Be Merry." I took some photos of him while he was autographing my book and one posing with him. Unfortunately, I forgot to remove the lens cover of my old Canon camera. So no photos!

Good luck, Dr. Dean Edell! It's good you're following your own motto:

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment