Sunday, April 19, 2015

Loyola University Medical Center Job Post

JOB OPPORTUNITY:   POSITION FOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT III,  HSD

Contact:  Paul C. Schreckenberger  /  Loyola University Medical Center 







Recycled Web Page

____________________________________________________________


I got my brand new copy of ISM's Membership Directory  28th Edition two weeks ago.  One very nice thing with the officers of ISM is their effort to always reach out to sustaining and emeritus members. This is very much appreciated. 
My favorite is the Pasteur Award dinner.  You know, check out who's who and what have they done in the scientific community.  I've missed a few since I've already made a commitment to this and that event or have been traveling somewhere.
I looked for the names of my fellow bug hunters from Illinois but they are not in the directory. 



Published 8/18/09  altgroup multiply
Web Page: Culture Club News ISM Membership Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment