Friday, July 26, 2013

Most Famous Caroline



I JUST LOVE SEEING FAMOUS PEOPLE THAT I LIKE AND ADMIRE.
This started early as a young tot in Manila when my beloved father would take me to parades of local events and welcoming visiting American President.  I must say, the one and only American President I ever saw close up was Dwight "I like IKE" Eisenhower when he made a presidential visit to the Philippines in 1958 ? ... don't be nasty, that's when I was a baby.  He was waving to us Filipinos with his eternally lovable friendly smiling face. 

Many more famous twinkling stars followed: Patti Page, The Platters (original), Neil Sedaka, Engelbert Humperdinck, Tom Jones, Johnny Carson, Bette Midler, Barry Manilow, Elvis, Society of Seven, Pilita, Bobby "Mr. Lonely" Vinton, Lennon Sisters, Andy Williams, John Lennon, Ricky Nelson, Diane Von Furstenberg, Cliff Richard (the Sir Cliff Richard), Rita Coolidge, Joan Rivers, Vanna White, Linda Evans, Princess Diana, Charlton Heston, Diana Ross, Neil Diamond, Yanni, The Lettermen,and now CAROLINE KENNEDY....

Sweet Caroline - Beautiful just like her mother Jacqueline



Video  http://youtu.be/1vhFnTjia_I  Neil Diamond


Dec. 13, 2007  Many people in line for the book signing at Barnes & Noble

Guide dog had to fall in-line also




Coming from a true American royalty, what is so real about Caroline Kennedy,  with all her family tragedies, is her courage and sweetness and no snobbishness at all about her.  She was so nice to shake hands with me, her beautiful and expressive eyes almost apologetic for not granting my very special "request."  And that's okay, I really and truly understand.

  

ALT PRO Mila standing behind Caroline


Not a good shot with the lady helping to manage the line covering Caroline.  I must say not a good position at all.

Published 1/17/08  ALT MSN Groups
Recycled Web Page: Most Famous

***********************************

JULY 23, 2013  Caroline Kennedy designated as new Ambassador to Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Lord Almighty! How can I have forgotten that hunk-a-hunk of burning love ELVIS leaving the building in Chicago?!  

    ReplyDelete