Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tom Jones at Ravinia 2 Hours Only

  • REMEMBER THE TIME AT RAVINIA WITH TOM JONES FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY, JULY 11 - Fabulous Favorite :))
__________________________________________________________

7.11.2009  TOM JONES AT RAVINIA







Tom Jones talking to the "Lawnatics of Ravinia" (that's us) about his new CD 24 HOURS. Hey, Ignore my sorry video shots, just enjoy the fabulastic sound captured on my SONY camera.




http://youtu.be/fw5BZmzFx_w   On the Way to Ravinia to see Tom Jones

Song: The Green, Green Grass of Home


Published 7/17/09  ALT Group Multiply
Web Page: Ravinia Festival

2 comments:

  1. The sound is just amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks! There was a glitch while uploading my videos -- I lost my complete Tom Jones photo folder to cyberspace. It's like the Bermuda Triangle. Very mysterious. It disappeared!! Probably floating in the Black Hole of intercybertic limbo. Hmmm... I have this problem of clicking here and there when the computer is sluggish and restless fingers syndrome. Giggles. I tried everything such as system restore but no dice. It's good I uploaded some photos to Snapfish but not all as I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete