Friday, April 26, 2013

wow wipe out surfer video

AWESOME! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for the wipe out that never came?  Was this taken in Hawaii, Australia or California???



NanoVideo Received 3/30/13
Updated WOW Page  libslabyrinth blogspot
**********************************************************************
Previous WOW Page Publication 8/25/04   MSN GROUPS
********************************************
Hi Mila S:  I'm emailing this via the web sites
because for some reason I get blocked out by you.  Is it AOL or
Comcast?  I love your rabbit and Olympics emails.  By mistake, I
deleted the funny Olympics video.  Please send it to me again.  Thanks
and take care of yourself.


----- Original Message -----
From: MSollosa

To: Lib

Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 10:57 PM

Subject: wow


Thank you for my nice personalized LP love it, just opened my mail today,
been busy socializing. Had my MRI and visit with the ortho, old age cripping,
got to go dancing more often.

Got to fly to LA again but changed my mind , so many things to do here for
awhile, besides I am working on what to put for publications, was able to get
your picture with the plaque, the others I am having problems, i don't know what
I am doing wrong. I like nice and clear picture to appear on the
magazine.  

Love,

mila  


No comments:

Post a Comment