Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Corvette Sting Ray

CORVETTE - THE SUPERSTAR OF ALL SPORTS CAR.

Hot Rod! King of the Road! The one and only.  Porche, no! Maserati, no! Lamborghini, no!  Hey, it could be a bumpy ride, just good for the race tracks.  When you turn the ignition on you feel the power going through your finger. When you drive or ride in a Corvette you feel like driving or riding on air, so smooth you feel relaxed.  The reason being it is built low almost to the ground.  I know for I took a ride sometimes in a Mercedes, BMW and other popular cars  - so ordinary.  One exception of my past driving experience was the Karmann Ghia (extinct sports car of VW) - the best when it comes to aerodynamic.  I bet the Germans found this to be tried and true when they were driving in the autobahn.
If you can afford, I say every car lover should have two cars (or more if you're a car collector like Jay Leno) in their garage: one for ordinary use and one just to feel good.  Right, Corvettes are mostly seen in fair-weather states.  I haven't seen one in Chi-Town, maybe in suburban Illinois.  The best drive is in LA freeway or the highway going from Knoxville to Nashville, taking you less than an hour or so at 100 mph. 

The 2014 Corvette model is waiting...zoom-zoom.  Oops!
George Jones - Corvette Song    http://youtu.be/CWSJAdzVBj0
                                                  http://youtu.be/rpCJ9KEOgdo

My beloved 'Vette: It's overwhelming I''m lost inside

1 comment:

  1. Famed country singer George Jones died today, April 26, 2013. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete