Tuesday, December 16, 2014

FBPO on JEB BUSH

FROM THE DESK OF FOREIGN BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER

I'M VOTING FOR JEB BUSH FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN NOVEMBER 2016.  I said to myself, self, he would be sorry later on if he so decides not to be a presidential candidate for the Republican Party.  If you don't run, you don't win.  He should ignore what others (they know who they are) are saying or critiquing because his last name is a badge of honor, and whose father and brother served well the country they loved.  I don't see any other future presidential candidates that can fulfill what he can fulfill with regards to public service.  He's young, 61 years of age, good-looking, and successful on his own.  There's no perfect family, with scandals here and there, but his family life is almost perfect.  He was a dedicated and excellent Governor of Florida.   As a political observer and a voter, I highly recommend Jeb Bush for President as he's more than qualified than any other candidate on either side of both political parties.  








Recycled Web Page

_____________________________________________________________________





AS YOU AND I
KNOW, WE ALL CAME FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHERE EDUCATION IS UNDER FUNDED AND
TEACHERS ARE UNDERPAID .  WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION, AMERICAN
STUDENTS ARE BY FAR AND WIDE, SO BLESSED AND SO SPOILED WITH ALL THE
CONVENIENCES SCHOOLS COULD EVER OFFER.




If I remember my Philippine history, the
first few American educators called "Thomasians" came a hundred years or so
ago.  Thus, the public school system is patterned after that of the
Americans.




The man who can make hard
things easy is the educator. * Ralph Waldo Emerson




These are the reasons
why I don't get it.  Take the Chicago public school system.  A state
senator organized a boycott on the first day of school and brought thousands of
children to a more affluent suburban school - protesting about disparity in
school funding.  I'm curious why only black kids in poor city neighborhoods
are being "victimized", for after all, the State of Illinois is governed by a
Democratic governor, a Democratic mayor, and Democratic
politicians?




Maybe I have missed some of the
reasons.  I'm curious why children of immigrants and friends from countries
such as India, Philippines, Korea, Vietnam and other ethnic minorities are able
to excel more in school and rise above poverty?  Take the Spelling Bee
Contest - you see more good Indian spellers.  Take the children of
our friends, relatives and acquaintances - you hear, oh so and so are
 proud parents of an honor student or so and so graduated summa cum laude
or magna cum laude.  Why don't we hear these about black
students? Is it lack of parental structure and family support in comparison
to immigrant parents in which they have to prove more and work hard more
because they were not born in America, empowering themselves more than the
government giving them entitlement and welfare?  That's why I'm a
Republican.  I wholeheartedly believe in individualism and
self-help.




The American school system is second to
none.  The best in the world, from crayons to computers.  Yet, we hear
black kids are suffering and don't know how to do the math.  I was
excellent in math in school but look where it got me - I have my calculator
in my handbag.  I studied Home Economics in high school but look where it
got me - I just microwave my T.G.I. Friday Buffalo Wings.  I was excellent
in biology but look where it got me - no comment.




Every election time and school season, we
the American taxpayers who pay thousands of dollars, always get the same old
bullshit from their government officials and politicians.




GET OUT OF HERE!


Published  9/9/08  altgroup multiply
Web Page: FBPO on Education



No comments:

Post a Comment