Thursday, December 11, 2014

When we're old.......Assisted Living

PILIPINO AMERICAN SENIOR ASSOCIATION OF CHICAGO     (PASAC)




From Left:  Pilar O. Reyes, Ben Laqui (President), Lito Medina, Vicente Anchita, Magdalena C. Quintos and Lolita Anchita



Recycled Web Page
__________________________________________________________________________

Ok EVERYBODY - THIS IS GREAT TALK ABOUT ASSISTED LIVING 
-




.......this is the
BEST!!!  I figured it out....there will be no nursing home in my 
future......... When I get old and feeble, I am going to get on a
Princess Cruise Ship. The average cost for a nursing home is $200
per day. I have checked on reservations at Princess and I can get a long term
discount and senior discount price of $135 per day. That leaves $65 a day
for: 


1. Gratuities which will only
be $10 per day.


2. I will have as many as 10
meals a day if I can waddle to the restaurant, or I can have room service (which
means I can have breakfast in bed every day of the week).


3. Princess has as many as
three swimming pools, a workout room, free washers and dryers, and shows every
night.


4. They have free toothpaste
and razors, and free soap and shampoo.


5. They will even treat you
like a customer, not a patient. An extra $5 worth of tips will have the entire
staff scrambling to help you.


6. I will get to meet new
people every 7 or 14 days.


7. TV broken? Light bulb need
changing? Need to have the mattress replaced? No Problem! They will fix
everything and apologize for your inconvenience.


8. Clean sheets and towels
every day, and you don't even have to ask for them.


9. If you fall in the nursing
home and break a hip you are on Medicare. If you fall and break a hip on the
Princess ship they will upgrade you to a suite for the rest of your life.


Now hold on for the best! Do
you want to see South America, the Panama Canal, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand,
Asia, or name where you want to go? Princess will have a ship ready to go. So
don't look for me in a nursing home, just call shore to ship. 


P.S. And don't forget, when you
die, they just dump you over the side at no charge. Want to join me?
;-)) 




Email Sharing with Fely of Toronto - Busted Living web page

Published 10/23/04  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  When we're old.......Assisted Living



1 comment: