Monday, June 15, 2015

Jeb!

FOREIGN BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER

Former Florida Governor JEB! Bush formally announced on June 15, 2015 his 2016 presidential bid.  Give me the hebbie jebbies any day, any time - - he joined the many Republican aspirants and I hope he's the last one and that the long list of candidates stops with him.  The first will be the last and the last will be the first.




JEB! is an Original

Make no mistake and let's cut to the chase.  Self, being a die-hard Republican (proud supporter  of 41 George * Bush Presidential Library Foundation and George W. Bush Presidential Center),  will not stay away from the Bushes.   Yep, right now the more the merrier in the political circus.  There's no doubt about this - JEB  will be the next GOP  presidential nominee and the next  President of the United States of America.

Go Jeb go!
  original logo


Recycled Web Page   2015



_____________________________________________________________



My dear relatives and friends in the great states of Texas, California,
Florida and Illinois: 


Wow! I love my MSN Search Engine - are the colored highlights new? 
Forgive my ignorance but I did not notice it before ( I must confess I rarely
use it).  I have ADD you know.  Here, click the link http://www.kerryquotes.com/votingrecord.htm I
made it easier for you.  I know you all are very busy for you have 2-3 jobs
but you got to be knowledgeable and educated when it comes to voting for
president this coming election.



Published  8/26/04  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page: Voting Record

3 comments:

  1. LET ME TELL YOU THIS: SOMEONE TOLD ME A WOMAN PRESIDENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN AMERICA. I ASKED WHY? I FORGOT THE REASON. SURE, I WILL ASK AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! DONALD TRUMP JUST JOINED THE PRESIDENTIAL CIRCUS - AS AN ELEPHANT?

    ReplyDelete