Friday, September 2, 2011

Adult Attention Deficit Disorder

I multitask a lot and so far so good.  If multitasking is doing one thing at a time at the same time, won't the total be multitasking?  I discipline my work in such a way that each time I jump from one job to another I finish  and complete it.  Mission accomplished!
Office corkboard with bulletins, newspapers, notes, notices and other papers



From: jpl
Subject: FW: Adult Attention Deficit Disorder
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:17:16 -0500


Goodness, gracious!!! That's me. But at the end of the day, I do get all of these things done. But I have learned that if I am cooking something or even just boiling water, I have to set up a timer/alarm attached to me, otherwise I have burned pots & could possibly start a fire.  I also have made sure now that before I go to bed or leave the house that I check my stove is OFF. I used to be able to multitask before, but now I get sooo concentrated on what I am doing & forget that I have loaded the washing machine etc. 
OLA AGE is upon me.  Josie


YOU READ IT, NOW YOU CAN SEE IT!   fm
I knew there was something wrong and now someone has made a movie about it!







 







-->
Published  9/2/11  altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Adult Attention Deficit Disorder

No comments:

Post a Comment