Wednesday, September 7, 2011

YouTube Videos

A GLASS OF RED    Hula-hoop and Bottle of Wine.  Annabel Carberry's awesome performance.

Video http://youtu.be/p-R-0pvQqKg







_____________________________________




I must say I have the full admiration at the folks of YouTube.  My dear fans of my videos, this will be hard of you to believe - - my finished video is sooo crappy, animations crappy and photos crappy.  But whenever I upload them to YouTube, they must have all the tools and such that my videos become of the best and the highest of quality!  It's just wonderful.  Another thing, I did not realize there's an audio swap, so full of beautiful music,  If I've known this before, I should not have deleted some of my videos.  Of course, I'm a big proponent of copyrighted song materials, CDs that I've bought for $14.99 to $20.00.  Never in the world will I , self, infringe in their rights.  Anyway, I stopped buying CDs.  You know, I'm also for TIT 4 TAT.  You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back.

Thank you, YouTube!

Love u!


Internet Publication:

8/19/09  altgroup multiply



No comments:

Post a Comment