Friday, September 9, 2011

The "New" Obama Stimulus




What jobs plan? Obama rolled out his plans in Congress and to the nation Thursday night of September 8th. There's nothing new if you asked me except for more stimulus money of $447 billion dollars -- for construction and infrastructure projects, unemployment benefits and tax cuts (what are they?). His economic policy, green thing or otherwise, is a failure. Anemic red. Socio-liberalism is the panacea of the Democrats. Would I use solar power? No, I like using electricity in the city where I live. Although solar power would be very useful to harness the sun in the African bush and faraway villages where the folks have no choice. Would I buy an electric car? No, I like driving my gas-gushler Chevy. Would I eat vegetables so as not to be fat? No, I only eat meat and whatever I like.

This is the problem when you elect professors, academicians and liberal elites to executive positions in the real world. All theories and no practical experiences. Friends of Obama, like the actor George Clooney, have to say and specify again what I've heard before that Obama is "brilliant." Okay. All Harvard graduates are brilliant. Okay. But are there any other defenses beside that for doing such a lousy job at the White House?

To revive the US economy, I will elect a Republican for president. Republicans are progressive, business-minded and have sound sustainable economic policies.

Hmmm...what would Reagan do? His was also an stagnant economy on the verge of collapse and yet it was a landslide of 49 states for him in his second presidential bid. Was it called treckle-down economics?

No comments:

Post a Comment