Friday, September 2, 2011

How To Pack a Bag



<!-- .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}


 The best way is to travel light.

00289603.jpg








From: jpl
Subject: FW: How To Pack a Bag with Dozens of Outfits in 22-inch Suitcase
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:59:33 -0500



 I thought  already know how to pack lightly for a trip. This is a GREAT for my next travel. I do pack a little bit more like an extra outfit just in  case. I can not believe he packed 2 more
shoes plus the 1 he's wearing. Not bad at all.
I hope everyone can do this on their next big adventure. HAPPY TRAVELLING,  Josie






















  





























Here's a tip for all you frequent travellers


How To Pack a Bag with Dozens of Outfits in 22-inch Suitcase




















-->

No comments:

Post a Comment