Friday, February 18, 2011

On the Road to Ilocos Sur

After splitting with my friends from our nature adventure to Palawan, my nephew Engineer Francing (aka Andy) and wife Nora, drove us for more than 8 hours, with short stops here and there, all the way to Ilocos Sur - the home province of my parents and the last place of my Philippine visit in the "Golden Triangle" of Manila and Palawan .

Passing by Roxas Boulevard, formerly Dewey Boulevard

Expressway toll booth (PhP 22.00?) I was told the beautiful expressways were constructed by the Japanese in the north and Australian in the south of Luzon (I hope it's not the other way around).

Lunch at Isdaan, the floating restaurant of the north, Gerona, Tarlac

Miraculous Our Lady of Manaoag, Pangasinan

Welcome to Ilocos Sur


 
 
Published  3/16/11  lib's labyrinth blogspot
Blog Page:  On the Road to Ilocos Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment