Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maraming Salamat My Family and Friends 2011 Visit

2011 PHILIPPINE VISIT



My Dear Family and Friends in the Philippines,


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You made my visit there in the Philippines so memorable and so much fun. I'm very appreciative for welcoming me to your homes for many days, cooking all my favorite foods, with lots of fats and all just by me saying I like this and I like that, and driving me here and there and everywhere. I will always remember your goodness because you made me so very happy and looking after my convenience and safety while visiting the motherland.


Thank you to:


Susan & Nene

Bacoor Cavite Hospitality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlFrTiJkMIw

Romy for cooking all my favorite food

My personal driver Francing


Nora, Jan-Jan, Jigger
Karen, Dominic, Nina
Cresing, Pedring, Mercy, Trinidad
Carmelo, Porfiria, Cindy
Tia Celing for staying at her beautiful home
Lechon Chefs
Evelyn & Jimmy for the best lechon baboy
Tagudin Folks

La Union Folks
Congressman Fred & Remy
Analyn & Melanie
SkyGoddess Thelma & Nessie (aka France Nuyen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx-VEmxKbbc
Carole for the crispy pata and halo-halo at Max's
Mrs. Purie G.
Lory for showing us around the city
Minda - Meeting her for the first time since college
Palawan Guides for showing us around


Published  3/29/11  lib's labyrinth blogspot
Blog Page:  Maraming Salamat My Family and Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment