Thursday, June 13, 2013

Elvis Presley The King


LONG LIVE THE KING!  ELVIS MAY BE GONE BUT NOT IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF HIS MILLIONS OF LOYAL AND DEVOTED FANS.  Many from far away places have visited Graceland, his eternal resting place outside of rock 'n' roll heaven.  Original photos inside his mansion (not from the internet):



TV rooms. I love yellow pillows, nice room.


I'm not into this style of bed - reminds me of a coffin.

Love chair

Army uniform

Music Awards Room

(Photos courtesy of Susan )


Elvis mug I bought from Avon


Previous Publication  6/1/05  ALT MSN Groups (defunct)
Web Page: Elvis' Graceland



Whoo, baby! So lucky to see Elvis at Chicago Stadium (now United Center) in the 70's.  My concert number 3, I think his last concert tour before his sad death.   I was seated about 40 feet away, he's so marvelously handsome and tall.  What an spectacular entrance, to the music of 2001: A Space Odyssey, showing his great karate moves.  My most memorable concert of all time and never equalled since then.  And I even saw him leave the building.



Published 1/3/11 lib's labyrinth

No comments:

Post a Comment