Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Greetings to ALTPresident

The birthday celebration week of  self, ALTPresident, is over. The day before March 11, my financial advisor sent me this birthday card -  it's a great reminder for the thought did not enter my mind. It's very uplifting, indeed.
I also got a personal call from Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White while celebrating at L. Wood's Restaurant greeting me a happy birthday and many more.  My friend Gaye B had his private line.  May I add he's a long, long time and great and loyal friend of the Filipino community in Chicago.  I just renewed my driver's license and it took 30 minutes only to wait.  A good job he's doing as Secretary of State.



My thanks to family for the gifts of money and 2010 United States Mint (Presidential $1 Coin Proof Set), 2010 American Veterans Disabled for Life Commemorative Silver Dollar (2).  What a nice addition to my coin collection.
Special thanks to my generous friends:
Susan: Gift of pork belly adobo, tilapia, apple cake, atchara and cheese pimiento and treat at Furama Restaurant.
Sofie: Gift of Peking Duck, Roast Pork and Best Buy Gift Certificate
Mila (ALT PRO): Gift of cake, leche flan and Target Gift Certificate
Vicky (3rd ALT VP): Flower ring
Gaye B (ALT Honorary Member): Nine West bag

No comments:

Post a Comment