Sunday, November 16, 2014

Roboplow Video

PROOF THAT THERE'S GLOBAL WARMING.  YES, ONE SEASON AT A TIME.  ALSO KNOWN WITH THE POLITICALLY CORRECT WORD "CLIMATE CHANGE" BY THE ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENDERS, THERE'S NO DENYING OF THE CHANGE IN SEASONS - WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL.  So here we go again -- I woke up this November Sunday morning with an overnight snowfall of 1.3 inches.  Yep, this is early.  Let's credit Al Gore and his environmentalist cabals for saving the world from warmageddon.  Where the hell is he, anyway?

Fall Scene

November 16, 2014

________________________________________



Hey, something to buy for the winter.

LINK  http://youtu.be/tPg1ZMiC9pA




Recycled Web Page      February2010


_______________________________________



The June 12 deadline of switching from analog to digital TV is just days ahead.  But what about my 2 small-screen TVs (3 inches & 7 inches) that I carry around when I'm in my garage and at work?  Is there a converter for small ones?  I have 4 big TVs and I only got 2 discounted Insignia converters from the government. 
I guess I have to throw them out, huh!



Published  6/1/09   altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Digital TV

No comments:

Post a Comment